Sep 25, 2009
Pages: 242 | pdf | Author: Rob Sheppard Size: 30Mb
Are you new to digital cameras? Does new technology make you nervous? Relax! You're holding in your hands the easiest guide ever to digital photography - a book that skips the long-winded explanations and shows you how things work. All you have to do is open the book and discover just how easy it is to get up to speed.
* Set up your camera and learn program modes
* Understand good composition and exposure
* Experiment with lenses and focal length
* Download and organize your images
* Fine-tune your photos with Photoshop(r) Elements
* Select paper and printers to make quality prints
* "Simplify It" sidebars offer real-world advice
* Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
* Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
* Self-contained, two-page lessons make learning a snap
OBS: This PDF is solely for your evaluation of the book. If you like it, please buy the paperback edition and support the writer. All of its contents are copyrighted materials, you must not sell it.