Sep 28, 2009
Teach Yourself Visually HTML and CSS | 334 pages |Visual | July 8, 2008 | English | ISBN:0470285885 | PDF | 352 Pages | 89,6 Mb
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and youll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 175 tasks involving HTML and CSS. Each task-based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running with HTML and CSS in no time.
You`ll learn to:
- View HTML code in a browser
- Add and format text
- Prepare images for the Web
- Insert links to other pages
- Control layout with style sheets
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
OBS: This PDF is solely for your evaluation of the book. If you like it, please buy the paperback edition and support the writer. All of its contents are copyrighted materials, you must not sell it.